- Trade topics
- EU companies accessing world marketsImporting into the EUTrade policy
Trading with the wider world brings growth to the EU economy and jobs for European workers.
The European Commission has data on tariff duties, the technical requirements to trade, food health requirements, anti-dumping and anti-subsidy duties and other issues.
More on EU import and export rules
- Your Europe – Business provides multilingual information and online government services for companies looking for business opportunities inside and outside Europe.
- The European Small Business Portal compiles practical information ranging from practical advice to policy issues, from local contact points to networking links.
- Enterprise Europe Network helps small businesses make the most of the European marketplace.
- Are you a small or medium sized business affected by trade defence rules.