The purpose of the meeting is to update EU stakeholders on the latest developments in the negotiations, to exchange views with EU civil society organisations and hear their expectations in this regard.
The meeting will focus on negotiations of the Trade part of the Agreement. It will cover the negotiation tables on trade in goods, trade in services and the level playing field.
- Director of Strategy and Overall Coordination, UKTF, European Commission
- Head of the UK Trade team, DG Trade, European Commission
- Head of Communication unit, Information, Communication and Civil Society Unit, DG Trade, European Commission
Date: 14/07/2020, 15:00-17:00 (registration closed)
Location: Virtual meeting
Report of the meeting
- trade agreement | international trade
- Xandira diretta fuq l-internet disponibbli
- Country or region
- United Kingdom
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Id-Direttorat Ġenerali għall-Kummerċ
The European Commission is holding a stakeholder meeting on the negotiations of the future relationship between the European Union and the United Kingdom.