- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Polish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €86 billion in 2019. And this keeps 3.1 million Polish workers busy.
- Polish extra-EU exports support 2.3 million jobs in Poland.
- Another 761,000 Polish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 19% of jobs in Poland depend on extra-EU exports.
- Polish extra-EU exports also support over 202,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Poland, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 46% of export-related jobs in Poland are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Polish.