- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Dutch companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €335 billion in 2019. And this keeps 2.5 million Dutch workers busy.
- Dutch extra-EU exports support 1.9 million jobs in the Netherlands.
- Another 601,000 Dutch workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 26% of jobs in the Netherlands depend on extra-EU exports.
- Dutch extra-EU exports also support over 441,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In the Netherlands, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers. 79% of export-related jobs in the Netherlands are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Dutch.