- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Finnish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €46 billion in 2019. And this keeps 474,000 Finnish workers busy.
- Finnish extra-EU exports support 395,000 jobs in Finland.
- Another 79,000 Finnish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 18% of jobs in Finland depend on extra-EU exports.
- Finnish extra-EU exports also support over 105,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Finland, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 54% of export-related jobs in Finland are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Finnish.