- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Czech companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €47 billion in 2019. And this keeps 1.2 million Czech workers busy.
- Czech extra-EU exports support 804,000 jobs in Czechia.
- Another 388,000 Czech workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 22% of jobs in Czechia depend on extra-EU exports.
- Czech extra-EU exports also support over 207,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In the Czech Republic, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 44% of export-related jobs in the Czech Republic are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Czech.