- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Czech companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €47 billion in 2019. And this keeps 1.2 million Czech workers busy.
- Czech extra-EU exports support 804,000 jobs in Czechia.
- Another 388,000 Czech workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 22% of jobs in Czechia depend on extra-EU exports.
- Czech extra-EU exports also support over 207,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In the Czech Republic, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 44% of export-related jobs in the Czech Republic are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Czech.
Trade and jobs
EU exports support 38 million jobs, up two thirds from 2000. More than 14 million of these workers are women. One in five jobs in the EU depends on exports.
EU exports support a significant share of jobs in all countries across the EU.
Czechia - Bohemia Hop
Bohemia Hop – the largest supplier of fine aroma Saaz hops – zatecky chmel (PDO).