The purpose of the meeting is to update stakeholders on the latest developments in this area at the EU and international level and to exchange views on the latest relevant EU policy developments.
- DG TRADE Unit F3 Legal Aspects of Trade and Sustainable Development and Investment
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Welcome and opening remarks
- State of play of the latest developments at the EU and international level
- Exchange of views with stakeholders
- Date and time: Wednesday 22 March 2023, 16:00-17:00
- Venue: Virtual meeting
- Registration:please REGISTER before Friday 17 March 2023 12:00 CET. Attendance is limited to 2 participants per organisation. Registered participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information on how to connect in due course. Any change of name should be communicated to TRADE-F3-MULTILAT-INVEST-DS@ec.europa.euno later than Tuesday 21 March 2023 12:00 CET.
- The event will be recorded.
- settlement of disputes | international trade
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Dispute settlementMultilateral Investment Court
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Online only
- Who should attend
- Interested stakeholders
- Directorate-General for Trade
The European Commission is holding a stakeholder meeting on the multilateral reform of investment dispute resolution, including the establishment of a multilateral investment court.