Participants will have the chance to exchange views with one another, and with officials from the European Commission and from the relevant ministries and agencies of the Government of Vietnam, on matters related to the implementation of the Trade and Sustainable Development Chapter of the EU-Vietnam FTA.
- In person meeting only.
- Registration: The Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam cordially invites interested organisations to register for participation in the Joint Forum on Trade and Sustainable Development using the attached form. Registration is to be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The number of participants is limited. In case the number of registrations exceeds the capacity of the venue, the organiser may not be able to accept all applications.
- Participants are selected on the basis of their organisation's fields of activity directly relating to the scope of Chapter 13 of the EVFTA, and ensuring a balance between economic, social and environmental sectors.
- Question from EU civil society organisations can be sent to the following functional mailbox.
- sustainable development | international trade
- Thursday 20 October 2022, 14:00 - 17:00 (+07)
- Ha Noi, Vietnam
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Sustainable development
- Event type
- Civil society
Representatives from trade unions, business organisations, environmental groups and other civil society organisations are invited to the public session of the joint forum under the Trade Agreement between the European Union and Vietnam.