Representatives from, among other, employers, unions, labour and business organisations, environmental groups, and other relevant civil society organisations are invited to a meeting on the 29th of January 2021, of the Joint Dialogue with Civil Society, established under the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
Participants will have the chance to exchange with one another, and with officials from the European Commission and from the Government of Japan, on matters related to the implementation of EU-Japan EPA’s Chapter 16 (Trade and Sustainable Development).
- Date/time: 29 January 2021, 8:00 -11.00 (Brussels time)
- Place: Virtual meeting (more information to follow)
- Preliminary agenda
- Registration is now closed
Note: Simultaneous translation into Japanese and English will be provided during this meeting
- international trade
- Dostupan je prijenos uživo na internetu
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Economic PartnershipsNegotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- English, Japanese
- Glavna uprava za trgovinu
Participants will exchange with officials from the European Commission and from the Government of Japan on matters related to the implementation of Chapter 16 of the EU-Japan EPA (Trade and Sustainable Development).