The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Trade awarded a contract for a 'Study in support of an impact assessment to prepare the review of the GSP Regulation (EU) No 978/2012' to BKP Development and Research Consulting GmbH (BKP).
The interim report of the study presents preliminary findings and recommendations based on the research undertaken so far; they will be further developed and refined in the final report.
The purpose of this meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations the interim report of the study, exchange views on it and collect feedback from civil society.
- Deputy Head of Unit, Unit C.3, DG Trade, European Commission
- Contractor (BKP Team Leader)
- Transparency, Civil Society and Communication, DG Trade, European Commission
- Presentation of the interim report of the study.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- international trade | generalised preferences
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Directorate-General for Trade
The purpose of this meeting is to present to the EU Civil Society Organisations the interim report of the study, exchange views on it and collect feedback from civil society.