Gender-sensitive trade can only work well with more inclusive standards. The European Commission and the Government of Canada have organised this panel discussion to take stock of recent developments in regards to gender, trade and standards, and discuss implementation by industry to support women’s role in the economy and trade.
- Beni Fisch, European Commission
- Deborah Wautier, CEN-CENELEC
- Gabrielle White, Standards Council of Canada
- Karin Eufinger, CENTEXBEL
- Gurvinder Chopra, Electro-Federation Canada
- Judith Fessehaie, International Trade Centre
- Georgina Wainwright-Kemdirim, Global Affairs Canada
- Melissa Gibson, International Organization for Standardization
- Day: 12 March 2021.
- Time: 09:30-11:00 (Canada east coast) / 15:30-17:00 (Brussels).
- Where: virtual meeting
- international trade
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Trade policy
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Directorate-General for Trade
- Virtual meeting
Join us for a discussion about the role of gender-responsive standards and the benefits to industry, the economy and trade. This event is organised to celebrate International Women’s Day.