Civil society representatives from employers, unions, labour and business organisations, environmental groups and other relevant civil society organisations are invited to an online meeting of the Civil Society Forum established under the EU-Moldova Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA).
- Date and time: 17 March 2023 from 10:00 to 12:00 CET (Chisinau time) or from 09:00 to 11:00 (Brussels time)
- Place: in Chisinau and virtually
- Registration is now closed
EU-Moldova trade and sustainable development chapter
- trade agreement
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Who should attend
- Interested stakeholders
- Directorate-General for Trade
Officials from the European Commission and from the Government of Moldova will exchange views with the participants in a hybrid format on the sustainable development aspects of the Agreement.