- Country or region
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
Angola is also in the process of joining the Economic Partnership Agreement between the EU and the SADC EPA Group.
Sustainable Investment Facilitation Agreement
- Text of the agreement concluded on 18 November 2022
- Press release on the conclusion of the agreement
- Factsheet on the agreement
- Negotiating directives, adopted on 26 May 2021
- EU textual proposal for sustainable investment facilitation agreement with Angola
- Negotiation round reports
The Sustainability Impact Assessment for Angola’s accession to the EU-SADC EPA also covers the Sustainable Investment Facilitation Agreement.
The EU supported the Investment Policy Review of Angola, carried out by UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development).