- Country or region
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
Angola is also in the process of joining the Economic Partnership Agreement between the EU and the SADC EPA Group.
Sustainable Investment Facilitation Agreement
- Text of the agreement concluded on 18 November 2022
- Press release on the conclusion of the agreement
- Factsheet on the agreement
- Negotiating directives, adopted on 26 May 2021
- EU textual proposal for sustainable investment facilitation agreement with Angola
- Negotiation round reports
The Sustainable Impact Assessment for Angola’s accession to the EU-SADC EPA will also cover the Sustainable Investment Facilitation Agreement. The inception report was published in May 2021.
The EU supported the Investment Policy Review of Angola, carried out by UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development).