- Date: 06/06/2023, 10:00-12:00
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: Tuesday, 30 May at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The purpose of this meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations an update on the state of play of trade relations with Indonesia, with particular focus on the outcome of the 14th round of negotiations on a Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA), taking place in the week of 8 May 2023.
The CEPA negotiations were launched in 2016, with the objective of achieving an ambitious and comprehensive agreement, leading to increased trade and investment flows between the EU and Indonesia and contributing to sustainable development.
More information on the EU's negotiations for a free trade agreement with Indonesia is available here.
- Chief Negotiator for the EU-Indonesia CEPA – South and South-East Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Deputy Head of Unit/Head of Unit – Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Presentation of the state of play of the ongoing negotiations with Indonesia
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement | international trade
- Tuesday 6 June 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (CEST)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- IndonesiaAssociation of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this meeting is to update EU civil society organisations on the state of play of trade relations with Indonesia, with a particular focus on the outcome of the 14th round of negotiations on CEPA, held during the week of 8 May 2023.