The purpose of this second meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations the state of play of ongoing work [in the interim phase] on the Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment (SIA) in support of Negotiations with India, considering the preliminary findings of the economic, social, human rights and environmental analyses as well as stakeholders consultation activities.
- Date: 16/06/2023, 09:30-11:30
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: Tuesday 13 June at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
- Head of Unit South and South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand – Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- SIA study team led by Trade Impact BV
- Deputy Head of Unit/Head of Unit - Transparency, Civil Society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the negotiations with India
- Presentation of the SIA in support of negotiations with India – state of play
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement | international trade
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Online only
- Starts on Friday 16 June 2023, 09:30 CEST
- Who should attend
- Interested stakeholders
- Directorate-General for Trade
- Part of
The purpose of this second meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations the state of play of ongoing work (in the interim phase) on the Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment (SIA) in support of negotiations with India.