- Date: 23/10/2023, 10:00 – 12:00
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: 18 October 2023 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
- Head of Unit – South and South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand – Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- SIA study team led by Trade Impact BV
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the negotiations.
- Presentation of the SIA draft final report in support of negotiations with India
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement | international trade
- Monday 23 October 2023, 10:00 - 12:00 (CEST)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this third and final meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations the draft final report on the Trade Sustainability Impact Assessment (SIA) in support of negotiations with India.