- Date: 24/11/2022, 14:00-16:00
- Location: WEBEX
- Recording of the meeting
Registration closes on: 21/11/2022 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The purpose of this meeting is to highlight some important aspects of the EU’s trade defence actions in 2021 as well as having an exchange of views with civil society on their experience of the instruments.
- Mr. Martin Lukas, Director – Trade G, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Deputy Head of Unit - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Introduction to the Annual Report 2021.
- Overview of the level of activity in trade defence highlighting certain aspects of the year.
- Dealing with Third country trade defence cases in 2021.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade policy | international trade
- Thursday 24 November 2022, 14:00 - 16:00 (CET)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Trade defence
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The European Commission will give an overview of the 40th Annual Report to the European Parliament and the Council covering the EU’s anti-dumping, anti-subsidy and safeguard activities, as well as the trade defence activity of third countries against the EU in 2021.