- Date: 15/12/2022, 10:00-12:00
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: 09/12/22 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
- Head of Unit, Latin America Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on trade relations and negotiations.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement | international trade | trade policy
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreementsTrade policy
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this meeting is to present and discuss with civil society the latest developments in our trade relations and negotiations with Latin American countries and exchange views with civil society organisations on EU trade policy with Latin America.