Registration closes on: 09/05/23 at 17:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The fourth EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC) meeting is taking place on 30-31 May 2023 in Luleå, Sweden. The ministers will take stock of the ongoing collaboration and exchange views on the priorities for the collaboration.
The Commission would like to inform civil society representatives on preparations for the ministerial discussion and exchange views on the EU's priorities and opportunities for the EU-US Trade and Technology Council cooperation going forward.
- Rupert Schlegelmilch, Director, the Americas, Agriculture and Food Safety, DG TRADE, European Commission
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy strategy and outreach, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Deputy Head of Unit - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the TTC cooperation.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- United States
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Online only
- Who should attend
- Interested stakeholders
- Directorate-General for Trade
- Part of
The purpose of this meeting is to inform civil society representatives on the preparations of the ministerial discussion and exchange views on the EU priorities and opportunities for the EU-US Trade and Technology Council cooperation going forward.