- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Swedish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €108 billion in 2019. And this keeps 951,000 Swedish workers busy.
- Swedish extra-EU exports support 779,000 jobs in Sweden.
- Another 172,000 Swedish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 19% of jobs in Sweden depend on extra-EU exports.
- Swedish extra-EU exports also support over 199,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Sweden, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 66% of export-related jobs in Sweden are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Swedish.