- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Romanian companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €26 billion in 2019. And this keeps 1.6 million Romanian workers busy.
- Romanian extra-EU exports support 1.3 million jobs in Romania.
- Another 335,000 Romanian workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 18% of jobs in Romania depend on extra-EU exports.
- Romanian extra-EU exports also support over 59,000 jobs in EU countries.
- n Romania, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 49% of export-related jobs in Romania are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Romanian.