- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Irish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €251 billion in 2019. And this keeps 1.3 million Irish workers busy.
- Irish extra-EU exports support 1.3 million jobs in Ireland.
- Another 48,000 Irish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 58% of jobs in Ireland depend on extra-EU exports.
- Irish extra-EU exports also support over 490,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Ireland, most people in export-related jobs are high-skilled workers.
- 67% of export-related jobs in Ireland are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Irish.