- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Estonian companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €7 billion in 2019. And this keeps 169,000 Estonian workers busy.
- Estonian extra-EU exports support 138,000 jobs in Estonia.
- Another 31,000 Estonian workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 26% of jobs in Estonia depend on extra-EU exports.
- Estonian extra-EU exports also support over 30,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Estonia, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 55% of export-related jobs in Estonia are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Estonian.
Trade and jobs
EU exports support 38 million jobs, up two thirds from 2000. More than 14 million of these workers are women. One in five jobs in the EU depends on exports.
EU exports support a significant share of jobs in all countries across the EU.
Estonia - Estonia Pianos
Estonia Pianos is a company that produces grand and concert pianos of the highest quality. Around 80-85% of Estonia’s sales are outside the EU, mainly to the USA, Australia and China.