- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Bulgarian companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €15 billion in 2019. And this keeps 921,000 Bulgarian workers busy.
- Bulgarian extra-EU exports support 777,000 jobs in Bulgaria.
- Another 144,000 Bulgarian workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 26% of jobs in Bulgaria depend on extra-EU exports.
- Bulgarian extra-EU exports also support over 39,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Bulgaria, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 54% of export-related jobs in Bulgaria are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Bulgarian.