Registration closes on: 07/03/2024 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The 13th WTO Ministerial Conference will take place in Abu Dhabi from 26-29 February 2024. The WTO is the cornerstone of the multilateral rules-based trading system, but it faces deep challenges, particularly in today’s complex geopolitical environment.
Despite the complex geopolitical situation, the EU remains strongly committed to multilateralism and a rules-based international system and is working hard to ensure meaningful multilateral outcomes at the Ministerial Conference.
- Ignacio Garcia-Bercero, Director, Multilateral affairs, Strategy, Analysis, Evaluation, DG Trade, European Commission
- Deputy Head of Unit - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Presentation of the state of play.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- World Trade Organisation | international trade | trade policy
- Monday 11 March 2024, 14:30 - 16:00 (CET)
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Trade policy
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this meeting is to present to EU civil society organisations the outcomes at the WTO’s 13th Ministerial Conference and exchange views on the state of play on key files after the Ministerial Conference.