Civil society representatives from labour and business organisations, environmental groups, and other civil society organisations from the EU and from Japan are invited to join, and to exchange with one another, and with officials from the European Commission and from the Government of Japan, on matters related to the implementation of the Trade and Sustainable Development provisions of the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement.
- Date/time: 27 January 2022, from 8:00 (CET)
- Place: Virtual meeting
- Agenda (to follow soon)
- Registration (link available soon)
- Simultaneous translation into Japanese and English will be provided during this meeting
- trade agreement | international trade
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Outreach and awareness
- Directorate-General for Trade
The 3rd EU-Japan Joint Dialogue with Civil Society will take place in virtual format on 27 January 2022.