The purpose of the meeting is to update stakeholders on the latest developments in this area at the EU and international level and to exchange views on the latest relevant EU policy developments.
- DG TRADE Unit F3 Legal Aspects of Trade and Sustainable Development and Investment
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Welcome and opening remarks
- State of play of the latest developments at the EU and international level
- Exchange of views with stakeholders
- Date and time: Friday 2 September 2022, 10:30-12 noon
- Venue: Virtual meeting
- Registration: please REGISTER before Friday 26 August 2022 12:00 CET. Attendance is limited to 2 participants per organisation. Registered participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information on how to connect in due course. Any change of name should be communicated to TRADE-F3-MULTILAT-INVEST-DS@ec.europa.eu no later than Thursday 1 September 2022 12:00 CET.
- The event will be recorded.
- international trade | settlement of disputes
- Ainult veebis
- Otseülekanne on vaadatav
- Trade topics
- Dispute settlementMultilateral Investment Court
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Ainult veebis
- Kellele see on mõeldud?
- Interested stakeholders
- Kaubanduse peadirektoraat
The European Commission is holding a stakeholder meeting on the multilateral reform of investment dispute resolution, including the establishment of a multilateral investment court.