The purpose of the meeting is to update stakeholders on the latest developments in this area at the EU and international level and to exchange views on the latest relevant EU policy developments.
- Mr Colin Brown; Legal Aspects of Trade and Sustainable Development and Investment
- To be confirmed.
- Welcome and opening remarks
- State of play of the latest developments at the EU and international level
- Exchange of views with stakeholders
- Date and time: Thursday 24 September 2020, 15:00-17:00
- Venue: Virtual meeting
- Registration: please REGISTER before Friday 11 September 2020 12:00 CET.
- Attendance is limited to 2 participants per organisation. Registered participants will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information on how to connect in due course.
- Any change of name should be communicated no later than 11 September 2020 12:00 CET.
- The event will be recorded.
- UNCITRAL Working Group III: Investor-State Dispute Settlement Reform, including all submissions from governments thus far.
- Negotiating directives for a Convention establishing a multilateral court for the settlement of investment disputes.
- Background on the Multilateral Investment Court project.
- settlement of disputes | trade dispute
- Dostępna transmisja na żywo
- Trade topics
- Dispute settlement
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Dyrekcja Generalna ds. Handlu
The European Commission is holding a stakeholder meeting on the multilateral reform of investment dispute resolution, including the establishment of a multilateral investment court.