Representatives from employers, unions, labour and business organisations, environmental groups, and other relevant civil society organisations are invited to a meeting on 29 October 2021 of the Civil Society Forum established under the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA).
Participants will have the chance to exchange views, with one another, and with officials from the European Commission and from the Government of Ukraine, on matters related to the implementation of DCFTA’s Chapter 13 (Trade and Sustainable Development).
The meeting will take place via video-conference.
- Date/time: 29 October, 09:30-12:30 CET
- Place: By video conference, the link will be shared with participants
- trade agreement | international trade
- Live streaming available
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Directorate-General for Trade
The fifth EU-Ukraine Civil Society Forum under the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA).