The EPA Progress Seminar will seek to take stock of progress on the EU-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement and will bring together representatives from academia, industry and trade associations, as well as the public sector. The EPA Progress Seminar will take place over three days, with each day covering a different aspect of the EPA and featuring a varied panel of speakers.
Topics that will be covered:
Day 1 (November 24 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Presentation of EPA Progress Report
- Presentation of Business Survey
- Success stories
Day 2 (November 25 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Leather and footwear market in Japan
Day 3 (November 26 – 09:00-10:00 am CET/16:00-17:00 pm JST)
- Presentation of Guide on Public Procurement
Each study/report will be introduced by one of the experts and is followed by contributions from business discussants and a Q&A session.
Please save the date, and we will follow up shortly with a more detailed programme and information on how to register. We would be grateful if you could disseminate this save the date among your colleagues and other stakeholders in your network.
- Progress Seminar programme
- EU-Japan EPA Progress Report (1 February 2019-31 January 2020)
- Study on the impact of the EU-Japan EPA on the Leather Products Market in Japan (August 2020)
- Guide for EU Suppliers on Government Procurement in Japan (September 2020)
- Annex to the Procurement guide for EU suppliers on government procurement in Japan (September 2020)
- trade agreement
- Transmisiune în direct disponibilă online
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Economic PartnershipsNegotiations and agreements
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- Direcția Generală Comerț
The European Union Delegation to Japan is organising the EU-Japan Economic Partnership (EPA) Progress Seminar, which will be held through a series of online webinars.