- Date: 06/05/2020, 10:30-12-30
- Location: WEBEX
The European Commission’s Directorate-General for Trade awarded a contract for a “Study in support of an impact assessment to prepare the review of the GSP Regulation (EU) No 978/2012” to BKP Development and Research Consulting GmbH (BKP). The Inception Report of the Study is the first contract deliverable and is intended to provide a comprehensive account of the methodology followed by the Contractor.
The purpose of this meeting is to present to EU civil society organisation's the study’s Inception Report, exchange views on it and collect feedback from civil society.
- Deputy Head of Unit, Unit D.1, Director-General, DG Trade, European Commission
- BKP team leader
Civil Society Coordination, DG Trade, European Commission
- Presentation of the Study’s Inception Report
- Open discussion with stakeholders
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection 60 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- generalised preferences | international trade
- Otseülekanne on vaadatav
- Trade topics
- Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Kaubanduse peadirektoraat