- Date: 11/05/2022, 10:00-12:00
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: 06/05/2022 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
- Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
- Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC) inaugural meeting took place in September 2021 in Pittsburgh and outlined the tasks for the TTC collaboration. At the opportunity of the upcoming second ministerial meeting of the TTC, which will take place on 15 and 16 May in France, the Commission would like to inform civil society representatives on progress of the TTC working groups and exchange views on the priority areas of the EU-US Trade and Technology Council cooperation.
- Rupert Schlegelmilch, Acting Deputy Director-General, DG TRADE, European Commission
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy strategy and outreach, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- The second Trade and Technology Council ministerial meeting – preparation and state of play
- Exchange of views with civil society representatives
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- international trade | trade policy
- Nur online
- Livestream verfügbar
- Country or region
- United States
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Nur online
- Generaldirektion Handel
- Access details will be sent to registered participants.
The Commission would like to inform civil society representatives on progress of the TTC working groups and exchange views on the priority areas of the EU-US Trade and Technology Council cooperation.