- Date: 15/09/2021, 09:30-11:30
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: 10/9/21 at 12:00.
Please note that we have moved to a new registrations system.
• Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate to the meeting
• Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The EU-US summit on 15 June resulted in the creation of an EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC). The work for the implementation of this decision is now starting and the Commission would like to exchange views with civil society representatives on the priority areas of work, the working groups and the next steps.
- Rupert Schlegelmilch, Acting Deputy Director General, DG TRADE, European Commission
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy strategy and outreach, DG CONNECT, European Commission
Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, DG Trade, European Commission
1. Introduction and explanation of the Summit outcome
2. Trade and Technology Council – areas of work and Working Groups
3. Consultations with stakeholders – next steps
4. Exchange of views with civil society representatives
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- international trade
- Yra tiesioginė transliacija
- Country or region
- United States
- Trade topics
- Trade policy
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Prekybos generalinis direktoratas
The EU-US summit on 15 June resulted in the creation of an EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC). The Commission would like to exchange views with civil society representatives on the priority areas of work, the working groups and the next steps.