- Date: 24/11/2020, 14:30-16:30
- Location: WEBEX
A meeting with the Chief Trade Enforcement Officer (CTEO) Denis Redonnet, Deputy Director-General, DG TRADE, will be hosted in the context of the ongoing process of the Civil Society Dialogue to inform stakeholders on trade issues.
The CTEO will present himself to stakeholders and explain the role of this new position and past and ongoing activities. The CTEO will also share the main results of the 4th Commission Annual Report on the Implementation of EU Trade Agreements, which will be published in mid-November. An exchange of views with civil society organisations will follow.
Chief Trade Enforcement Officer, Denis Redonnet
Peter Sandler, Director for Resources, Inter-Institutional Relations, Transparency, Civil Society and Communication, Directorate-General for Trade
- Presentation of the role and activities of the CTEO and main findings of the 4th Annual Report on the Implementation of EU Trade Agreements (01/01/2019-31/12/2019)
- Open discussion with stakeholders
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- Meeting report, 24/11/2020
- international trade | trade policy
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Actions against exports from the EUEU companies accessing world marketsImporting into the EU
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Directorate-General for Trade
The CTEO will present himself to stakeholders and explain the role of this new position and past and ongoing activities.