The 2022 Export Control Forum will provide an opportunity for experts from EU Member States and the European Parliament, industry, academia and civil society to review and discuss the latest export control developments in the EU and globally.
The 2022 Export Control Forum will be opened by representatives of the Commission, the Presidency of the Council and the European Parliament, and will convene selected panels of experts, to be followed by dialogue with the stakeholders.
The event will be web-streamed, and the connection details will be provided to the registered participants not attending the Forum in person.
Razdoblje za registraciju završilo je petak 25 studeni 2022, 18:00 CET
- international trade | export policy
- Dostupan je prijenos uživo na internetu
- Trade topics
- Dual useGoodsTrade policy
- Event type
- Stakeholder meeting
- In person (Brussels) and online
- Počinje u utorak 6 prosinac 2022, 09:00 CET
- Tko bi trebao sudjelovati
- Interested stakeholders
- Glavna uprava za trgovinu
The European Commission and the Czech Presidency of the Council will hold the 2022 Annual Export Control Forum on 6 December 2022.