- Date: 10/11/22, 10:30-12:30
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: Monday 7 November, at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
EU-Australia trade negotiations were launched in July 2018. 13 negotiation rounds will have taken place by the time of the meeting, the last one from 17-21 October 2022. The Commission has regularly updated Civil Society representatives about the negotiations. In the aftermath of the 13th round, it will provide an overview on the context, rationale, key outstanding issues and timeline of the negotiations.
- Christophe Kiener, Chief Negotiator for the EU-Australia trade agreement, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the negotiations.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- trade agreement
- Pouze online
- Živý přenos je k dispozici
- Country or region
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this meeting is to provide an overview on the state of play of trade agreement negotiations between the EU and Australia.