- Date: 20/06/2022, 14:00-16:00
- Location: WebEx
Registration closes on: 15/06/2022 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
- Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
- Not registered yet? Register your organisation
The WTO’s 12th Ministerial Conference will take place in Geneva from 12 to 15 June 2022 after it was postponed twice due the Covid-19 pandemic. The last Ministerial Conference was organised nearly five years ago from 10 to 13 December 2017 in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Despite the complex geopolitical situation, the EU remains strongly committed to multilateralism and a rules-based international system and is working hard to ensure meaningful multilateral outcomes at the Ministerial Conference.
- Head of Unit, Multilateral affairs and WTO, DG Trade, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Presentation of the state of play
- Open discussion with stakeholders
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- World Trade Organisation | international trade | trade policy
- Online only
- Live streaming available
- Trade topics
- Trade policy
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
The purpose of this meeting is to present to EU civil society organizations the outcomes at the WTO’s 12th Ministerial Conference and exchange views on the state of play on the key files after the Ministerial Conference.