- Date: 06/09/22, 14:30-16:30
- Location: WEBEX
Registration closes on: Thursday 1 September, 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
- Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
- Not registered yet? Register your organisation
As mandated by the GSP Regulation, the European Commission, jointly with the European External Action Service, regularly reports on the implementation of the Regulation via a Joint Report to the European Parliament and the Council, traditionally accompanied by dedicated country-specific documents for the GSP+ beneficiary countries (Armenia, Bolivia, Cabo Verde, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, Pakistan, the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan). The next GSP Report will be published in early 2023.
The purpose of this meeting is to update EU civil society organisations on the planning for the next GSP report, exchange views on it, and collect feedback from civil society.
- Deputy Head of Unit - Bilateral relations in Trade and Sustainable Development, General Scheme of Preferences Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the preparation of the next GSP report.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- generalised preferences | trade policy
- Prenos v živo je na voljo
- Trade topics
- Generalised Scheme of Preferences
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Prenos v živo
- Začetek pred torek 6 september 2022, 14:30 CEST
- Ciljna skupina
- Interested stakeholders
- Generalni direktorat za trgovino
- Spletna stran
- Access details will be sent to registered participants.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide information to EU civil society organisations on the Commission’s next GSP Report to the European Parliament and the Council, exchange views on it and collect feedback from civil society.