As a follow up of the ministerial discussion, the Commission would like to inform civil society representatives on outcomes of the ministerial discussion and exchange views on their views and opportunities for the EU-US Trade and Technology Council cooperation.
- Date: 12/12/2022, 11:00-12:30
- Location: WEBEX
- Recording of the meeting
Registration closes on: 07/12/2022 at 12:00
Please note that we have moved to a new registration system.
Already registered in the new system? Sign up to participate in the meeting
Not registered yet? Register your organisation
- Rupert Schlegelmilch, Acting Deputy Director-General, DG TRADE, European Commission
- Thibaut Kleiner, Director, Policy strategy and outreach, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Civil Society Coordination - Transparency, Civil society and Communication Unit, Directorate-General for Trade, European Commission
- Update on the negotiations.
- Open discussion with stakeholders.
The meeting will take place via WEBEX. Webex access code and password will be sent to registered participants. We would be grateful if participants could launch their WEBEX connection at least 30 minutes in advance of the meeting so that any technical problems can be arranged in time before the meeting.
- international trade
- Solo online
- Streaming en vivo disponible
- Country or region
- United States
- Trade topics
- Negotiations and agreements
- Event type
- EU Trade Dialogue with Civil Society
- Solo online
- A quién va dirigido
- Interested stakeholders
- Dirección General de Comercio
- Forma parte de
The third EU-US Trade and Technology Council (TTC) meeting is taking place on 5 December 2022 in the United States. The ministers will take stock of the ongoing collaboration and exchange views on the priorities for 2023.