- Trade topics
- EU companies accessing world marketsImporting into the EU
Exporting from the EU to a country outside the EU
Do you work for, or run, a company in the EU?
Are you thinking about exporting to a specific country or region outside the EU?
If so then you can get help from:
- the EU's Access2Markets portal
- your country's national export promotion agency
Access to Markets portal
The EU's Access2Markets portal gives you the information you need to export from the EU to specific countries outside the EU – from the tariffs you'll have to pay at customs to the paperwork you'll need to fill in.
National Export Promotion Agencies
- Austria Wirtschaftskammern Österreich (WKÖ)
- Belgium Agence wallonne à l'Exportation et aux Investissements Etrangers (AWEX), Bruxelles Invest & Export, Flanders Trade
- Bulgaria българската агенция за насърчаване малките и средните предприятия
- Croatia Izvozni portal
- Cyprus Υπηρεσία Εμπορίου
- Czech Republic CzechTrade - Česká agentura na podporu obchodu
- Denmark Udenrigsministeriet Eksportrådet
- Estonia Ettevõtluse Arendamise Sihtasutus (EAS)
- Finland Finpro
- France Business France
- Germany Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI)
- Greece ΕΛΛΗΝΙΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΕΠΕΝΔΥΣΕΩΝ ΚΑΙ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟΥ ΕΜΠΟΡΙΟΥ
- Hungary Hungarian National Trading House, Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency
- Ireland Enterprise Ireland
- Italy ICE - Agenzia per la promozione all'estero e l'internazionalizzazione delle imprese italiane
- Latvia Latvijas Investīciju un attīstības aģentūra
- Lithuania Versli Lietuva
- Luxembourg Luxembourg for Business
- Malta Malta Enterprise
- Netherlands Rijksdienst voor Ondernemend Nederland
- Poland Polska Agencja Inwestycji i Handlu
- Portugal aicep Portugal Global - Trade & Investment Agency
- Romania Centrul Roman pentru Promovarea Comertului si Investitiilor Straine (CRPCIS)
- Slovakia Slovenská agentúra pre rozvoj investícií a obchodu
- Slovenia SPIRIT Slovenija
- Spain ICEX España Exportación e Inversiones
- Sweden Business Sweden – The Swedish Trade & Invest Council
Exporting from a developing country into the EU
Based in a developing country?
Want to export your product or service to the EU?
Then visit the Access2Markets portal for exporting to the EU. It's specially designed for businesses like yours.
You'll find all you need to know about the mechanics of exporting to the EU, including:
- the health, safety and technical standards you need to meet
- rules of origin – these determine where products are made
- forms to send with your shipments.
For enquiries, submissions or requests concerning waste shipments, please contact:
- Vardas, pavardė (pavadinimas)
- Waste shipments into or out of the EU
- E. paštas
- Pašto adresas
- European Commission, Directorate-General for Trade, Rue de la Loi, 170, 1049 Bruxelles, Belgium
- Charlemagne building
Customs, quotas, taxation, tariffs, duties and ceilings
For more information on these topics, please visit the European Commission's Taxation and Customs Union website