- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Spanish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €191 billion in 2019. And this keeps 2.4 million Spanish workers busy.
- Spanish extra-EU exports support 2.1 million jobs in Spain.
- Another 299,000 Spanish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 12% of jobs in Spain depend on extra-EU exports.
- Spanish extra-EU exports also support over 309,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Spain, most people in export-related jobs are high-skilled workers.
- 64% of export-related jobs in Spain are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Spanish.