- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Slovenian companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €13 billion in 2019. And this keeps 239,000 Slovenian workers busy.
- Slovenian extra-EU exports support 181,000 jobs in Slovenia.
- Another 58,000 Slovenian workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 23% of jobs in Slovenia depend on extra-EU exports.
- Slovenian extra-EU exports also support over 41,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Slovenia most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 51% of export-related jobs in Slovenia are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Slovenian.