- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Lithuanian companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €17 billion in 2019. And this keeps 404,000 Lithuanian workers busy.
- Lithuanian extra-EU exports support 358,000 jobs in Lithuania.
- Another 46,000 Lithuanian workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 29% of jobs in Lithuania depend on extra-EU exports.
- Lithuanian extra-EU exports also support over 31,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Lithuania, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 54% of export-related jobs in Lithuania are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Lithuanian.