- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Greek companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €41 billion in 2019. And this keeps 620,000 Greek workers busy.
- Greek extra-EU exports support 590,000 jobs in Greece.
- Another 30,000 Greek workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 14% of jobs in Greece depend on extra-EU exports.
- Greek extra-EU exports also support over 42,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Greece, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 79% of export-related jobs in Greece are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Greek.