- Trade topics
- Trade and jobs
- EU exporter
Danish companies’ exports outside the EU are worth €94 billion in 2019. And this keeps 630,00 Danish workers busy.
- Danish extra-EU exports support 569,000 jobs in Denmark.
- Another 61,000 Danish workers are in jobs linked to exports from other EU countries to the world.
- This means 21% of jobs in Denmark depend on extra-EU exports.
- Danish extra-EU exports also support over 248,000 jobs in EU countries.
- In Denmark, most people in export-related jobs are medium-skilled workers.
- 69% of export-related jobs in Denmark are in services.
Access these facts and figures in Danish.